HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
Teaching foreigners has been practicing from 1956 at TIIAME. In 1966, the faculty of Professional Skills Improvement of Agricultural Managers and Staff was established.
In 1997 the “Center for Development and Promotion of International Relations”; in 1999 the Department of International Relations Development and Retraining were established in order to improve the quality and effectiveness of the training of highly qualified specialists, and headed by docent A.Pulatov in 1999. The Department performs the following tasks in its activity:
- Cooperation with international organizations, preparation of scientific and practical projects;
- Raising qualifications of specialists in agriculture and water management at the international level;
- Teaching foreign citizens;
- Teaching foreign languages;
- Expanding of access to electronic communication and the Internet.
In 2018, the department renamed to the International Cooperation Department.